We understand that sometimes products need to be returned. This may be for servicing; modification; refurbishment or if the product develops a fault, we are here to help with all returns.
Returning EMS Products:
EMS operates an RMA process!
You must obtain an RMA number before any products are returned.
What do I need to do?
1. You must fill out a return form, available by clicking here. (opens in a new page)
2. Fill in all the required fields (editable) on your PC and save the form. DO NOT print the form.
3. Please note: if any of the required fields are left blank the RMA request will not be processed.
4. Attach the form to an email and send to email@example.com
5. The supplied information will be checked and an RMA label will be sent back to you.
6. Please attach this label to the outside of the box with the RMA number clearly visible.
For your own protection we recommend you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of goods and requires a signature for proof of delivery (It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all returns are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the transport of hazardous materials).
You will be contacted by email with a quote or advised whether the products will be exchanged, repaired, credited and of any restocking fees that may apply.
Once you have the RMA label you will have up to 30 days to repackage your product and return it to our Herne Bay offices. Unfortunately no returns are able to be accepted without a valid RMA and will be returned. If after 30 days of requesting an RMA you have not returned your product the RMA will expire and become invalid. You will need to request a further RMA before returning any products.
This service will enhance our customers experience when returning product and ensures all returns can be tracked throughout the process, with precise and detailed information available at all times.
All existing Terms and Conditions concerning returned products remain unchanged full details can be found here