What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name & job title.
- Contact information including a postal address, an email address and phone number.
- Any other information relevant to your order / query.
What we do with any information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Order processing
- We may use the information submitted to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing or market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security, Contact & Communication
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until such time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. You can find out more information on the Data Protection Act at www.ico.org.uk
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure email form submission process. We advise users using such forms to contact us that they do so at their own risk.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, lease or hand over your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or we are required to do so by law.
Cookies & Google Analytics
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time therefore you should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last updated September 2016.